If you’re a cannabis enthusiast, the odds are good that you’ve asked yourself, “Which state has the best weed?” Maybe you’ve made it your personal mission to find the best 420-friendly spot in the U.S., or maybe it’s just one of many curious thoughts you’ve had on the topic. Whatever it was that sparked your interest, we’re here to join the conversation – and what we have to share might just surprise you.
When it comes to the best cities for marijuana in America, we’re proud to say that our very own Phoenix, Arizona, made the top ten list. Joining the ranks of cities like Denver and Los Angeles, Phoenix is proving to be a place where cannabis culture can truly bloom. Let’s take a closer look at how the Valley has become one of the most welcoming places to cultivate your love for cannabis.
What Makes Phoenix a 420-Friendly City
A quick glance at the numbers shows why Phoenix is a marijuana lover’s dream:
- Phoenix has 1.2 dispensaries per capita.
- Cannabis prices are more affordable in Phoenix than in many other major cities.
- Phoenix residents pay $292 per ounce of high-quality cannabis (the national average is $318).
- For consumers that purchase an average of one ounce per month, total cannabis costs in Phoenix come to just over $3,500 per year.
A recent study that assessed the best cannabis cities in the U.S. also considered a wide range of other factors, including a few fun parameters that might surprise you! Among the factors that were evaluated to determine how cannabis-friendly a city was, there were:
- The legal status of cannabis in that city
- The Google Trends data for about a dozen of the most commonly-searched cannabis keywords/terms
- The average price of one ounce of high-quality and/or medium-quality cannabis, measured every three months and compared to total annual income
- How many dispensaries were located within 25 miles (per 100,000 people)
- How many head shops were located within 25 miles (per 100,000 people)
- How many local hiking trails are in the area
- How many Taco Bells are in the city (per 100,000 people)
- How many small concert venues are located within 25 miles (per 100,000 people)
- How many music festivals take place within 100 miles of the location
- How many movie theaters are located within 25 miles (per 100,000 people)
While it’s true that some of these parameters are more fun than serious, there are a few key factors that really do prove what makes Phoenix such a great place for cannabis enthusiasts to live.
Quality Over Quantity
As any seasoned cannabis consumer will tell you, quality counts more than quantity. So, even though Phoenix might not have the highest number of dispensaries per capita in the nation, it does boast the best dispensary out there – Giving Tree Dispensary.
We take pride in being a respected leader in the Phoenix cannabis industry, raising the bar with our seed-to-sale commitment, community involvement, product selection, customer service, and more. Our goal is to be a consistently trusted source of premium cannabis and to make Phoenix the ultimate city for high-quality marijuana.
Cannabis in Phoenix: FAQs
How much does weed cost in Phoenix?
Even though we gave some basic statistics for the cost of marijuana in Phoenix, you might be wondering exactly what to expect when you stop by the dispensary.
The good news is that you can find excellent options to suit virtually any budget, especially when you come to Giving Tree Dispensary. We’re constantly running new specials and customer discounts in addition to our already low prices. Plus, with a huge selection of cannabis to choose from, there are plenty of product types to fit your needs.
How much cannabis can I buy in Phoenix?
Qualifying adults can purchase up to one ounce per visit/transaction, and Arizona medical marijuana patients can purchase 2.5 ounces per two-week period.
Are there 420 events in Phoenix?
Yes! In fact, Giving Tree is proud to be a part of many of the cannabis events in Phoenix. In addition to partnering with several local non-profit organizations, we also join in on several events that help unite, educate, and support the cannabis community as a whole.
Where can I buy recreational weed in Phoenix?
Wondering where to buy cannabis in Phoenix? The good news is that you have plenty of options, including the top-rated Giving Tree Dispensary. Our North Phoenix dispensary offers a diverse range of products, including both medical marijuana and recreational cannabis.
Enjoy an Elevated Cannabis Experience at Giving Tree Dispensary
Whether you’re a longtime local or just visiting our city, Giving Tree welcomes you to visit our Phoenix cannabis dispensary! Here, you can explore a wide selection of cannabis, including flower, pre-rolls, edibles, vapes, and more, with products for both recreational consumers and medical marijuana patients. Plus, our friendly team is always available to help, provide product suggestions, in-depth information, and answer any other questions you might have.
In Phoenix, our cannabis community is thriving. Visit Giving Tree Dispensary to experience the best in the Valley now!
Photo Credit: Branding Pot