Who Are We?
The Giving Tree Dispensary is a leading Arizona Licensed Medical & Recreational Marijuana Dispensary.
To provide high-quality alternative care, education, and support in the hope of improving the quality of life and relief of pain for those in need. We take great pride in offering top-shelf cannabis products to customers from all walks of life. At our dispensaries, you will find we offer a holistic approach to supporting our clients. We offer a full range of recreational as well as medicated edibles, concentrates, tinctures, topical solutions, and flower.
What will you do?
As the Sales Representative, you will serve as our primary liaison to our retail and wholesale clients. You will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business via cold-calling, in-store presentations, participation in industry trade shows and networking events, as well as nurturing client relationships, educating end-users, and ensuring that everyone who uses our product has the best experience possible.
You would be working for an established company with an award-winning product line and a well-known brand. You will also receive extensive support from our marketing team, ensuring you have all the tools you need to close sales and build a successful career in the cannabis industry.
- Set up meetings with dispensary purchasing managers via cold-calling, email, walk-ins, networking and social media outreach
- Visit dispensaries on a daily basis to drop off samples, understand customer pain points and desires, and make sales presentations
- Use a customer-focused, consultative sales process to educate prospects on what products will best fit their needs
- Update sales pipeline and sales activity in CRM daily
- Follow-up with prospective accounts via phone, email and SMS to stay top of mind and close new business
- Ensure a seamless onboarding experience for new clients
- Participate in on-site patient appreciation days, budtender education events, hosted company parties, networking mixers, and other events on a regular basis
- Respond to phone and email inquiries in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Maintain expert-level knowledge on our full product catalog as well as the latest trends in the cannabis industry
- Work with the marketing team to develop new sales material and refine messaging
- Relay feedback from customers to the marketing and product management teams on a regular basis
- Work with the Lead Inventory Specialist to maintain customer databases and ensure that all information is up-to-date and accurate
- Monitoring the status of deliveries and staying in regular communication with clients, salespeople, and warehouse fulfillment staff to ensure deadlines are met
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum two years of experience in a field sales position
- Prior experience in the medical marijuana industry preferred
- AA Degree or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of developing a strategic sales strategy, building new business, and meeting/exceeding quotas
- Great customer service skills and able to influence others; a patient attitude, a friendly disposition and a willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- Responsibility and accountability (you must take ownership of your accounts and all issues related to them)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, negotiation, time management and interpersonal skills
- Must be 21 years of age, have a valid Arizona driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, insurance, and a clean driving and criminal record (this position will require travel)
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficient technical skills including use of MS Office, Google Drive, and CRM software
- Competitive pay and commissionCar allowance
- Company-provided designated phone line for your cell phone
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- Health insurance / 401 K
Please submit a cover letter with your resume explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.