The Giving Tree Dispensary of Phoenix is an Arizona State Licensed Medical Cannabis Company. We are looking for a passionate, knowledgeable individual to join our Inventory Team as an Inventory Packager (FT) We offer a great work environment and we work hard to become your work-family. Every team member at our work-family counts. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of it. You must have a “get things done” personality!
In this role you will be responsible for packaging all our products. Familiarity with cannabis is a plus.. This is a Full-Time position that requires about 35 – 40 hours per week. Must be available to work Monday through Friday. The Inventory Packager is detail oriented and must enjoy working in a fast-paced, precision driven environment.
- Packaging of all processed products: filling vape cartridges, capsules, bottles, etc. packaging products into bags, packaging shatter and other concentrates, labeling of all products
- Must have experience with an analytical scale, basic math, and measurement skills
- Packaging must be efficient, accurate, and completed in a timely fashion
- Responsible for fulfilling weekly product orders
- Ensures quality assurance of all packaged products as per established guidelines from the Inventory Manager
- Experience with MJ Freeway or Treez or similar inventory system a plus
- Competently inputs, converts, transfers products in MJ Freeway and Treez
- Responsible for integrity, accuracy, and control of all packaged materials/products processed in the laboratory
- Maintains accurate inventory levels through daily and weekly physical checks and system verification
- Responsible for maintaining inventory supply levels associated with packaging
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must initiate follow through of tasks
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Must be able to prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail and positive attitude/behavior
- Maintaining a sanitary work environment
- Safely transport products from work space to storage area
- Ensure that all functions are performed to the highest standard of quality and compliance
- At least 1-year packaging experience and experience in inventory logistics a plus.
- Applicant will need to pass a criminal background check prior to employment.
- Seeking an individual with a strong work ethic, dedication, ability to take direction and driven
- Proficiency in windows-based software and point of sale applications a plus
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills
- Able to take direction as well as work independently and efficiently
- Able to lift 40 lbs. or more regularly, frequent standing, reaching, bendingClean, organized and upbeat personality
- Able to work alone and in teams, to achieve goalsaintain a culture of professionalismritten and verbal communication ability
- High school diploma or GED is a must. Prefer AA Degree or higher
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
The Giving Tree Dispensary is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Adherence to Confidentiality Requirements:
The Inventory Packager must read, be familiar with, and abide by all aspects of ARS 36 Chapter 28.1 (The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act) and AAC Title 9 Chapter 17 (The Department of Health Services Medical Marijuana Program Rules).
**Any diversion of medicated product that deviates from the Department of Health Rules: Arizona Administrative Code Title 9 Chapter 17 Supplement 11-2 and/or Arizona Revised Statute Title 36 Chapter 28.1 will result in immediate termination and will be reported immediately to the police for prosecution
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.50 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: We comply with all CDC Guidelines – wearing masks, hand washing, hand sanitizing, and social distancing.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position to email@example.com.