The Giving Tree Wellness Center and Dispensary is a Medical and Recreational Cannabis Company. We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s Owner and our Dir. of Operations. The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, researching various projects, planning employee celebrations. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Must have at last 2 years of Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- College degree preferred
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: All employees are provided with masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and all areas are sanitized daily.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position to email@example.com.