We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face of our company and promote our products and services. If you enjoy communicating and educating customers both online and offline, we would like to meet you. To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you will need to attend trade shows and events to showcase our company. You should be an excellent social media user, with the ability to advertise our products and answer client queries online. Ultimately, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
- Distribute product samples and promotional items to dispensaries, collectives and other events with the objective of creating customer loyalty.
- Conduct sampling and collect qualitative feedback from consumers and patient associates.
- Engage with consumers, dispensary owners and patient associates to increase brand awareness and leave them with a positive impression of our brands
- Present, educate, promote and sell our line of products.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Occasionally transport inventory and materials to events. Must be able to assist in setup and tear down of events.
- Generate, share, and reply to online reviews in a positive and timely manner
- Work trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
- Network and gain the trust of potential customers and partners
- Understand our products and services; fully inform potential customers
- Utilize word-of-mouth marketing techniques, such as referral incentive programs
- Oversee online comments and respond appropriately; forward to the marketing department as needed
- Aid in the organizing of marketing events
- Use analysis skills and preference tracking to suggest advertising and positioning concepts
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product departments regarding customers’ insights and questions
- Track and generate reports on competitors’ marketing activities. Track customers’ preferences and suggest advertising and positioning ideas
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ requests
- Develop strategies to increase brand awareness and maintain effective relationships with all accounts and key media agencies.
- Skilled in social media and able to communicate information about our products/services online effectively (e.g. social media and forums)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or relevant field preferred
- Experience in Retail Sales is a plus
- Experience in Cannabis Products Retail is a plus
- Previous work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter, Influencer or another similar role
- Solid social media presence on multiple platforms, with above-average followers
- Strong working knowledge of scheduling tools for social media such as Hootsuite
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Engaging, outgoing, approachable personality
- Passion for meeting new people and evangelizing great products
- Strong knowledge of all our cannabis products
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: We comply with all CDC Guidelines – wearing masks, hand washing, hand sanitizing, and social distancing.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.